— Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary webinar explores anticipated disruptions and identifies opportunities in the automotive aftermarket of 2025
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Oct. 30, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Automotive & Transportation Industry Principal Kumar Saha and WhoCanFixMyCar.com Marketing Director Alex Rose
Digitization, new business models, disruptive technologies, and the emergence of non-traditional automotive participants are revolutionizing the way parts will be sold and service will be delivered in the near future. This briefing will investigate the disruptive forces and trends at play and will look at how they will transform key factors that influence and drive the automotive aftermarket (e.g. – geography: urban/rural stores; customers: women drivers, Generation Y; technology: augmented reality, big data).
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about new emerging business models transforming the automotive aftermarket
- Benchmark your company’s strategy against the overall industry
- Find new revenue sweet spots and opportunities
- Explore the emerging area of vehicle service aggregation
This presentation appeals to OEMs, parts suppliers, distributors, retailers, dealer groups, and service providers. However, since the future of the aftermarket will open the industry to new types of participants, this presentation will also appeal to investment, finance companies and technology companies (information technology, telematics, and design).
"Connected technologies will create new ways to sell to and access customers," said Frost & Sullivan Automotive & Transportation Industry Principal Kumar Saha. "Distribution and service networks will become more dynamic, service formats will be more flexible, and the overall aftermarket experience will become distinctly omnichannel. Also, competition will intensify as non-traditional players challenge and dismantle entrenched aftermarket business models."
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Automotive & Transportation practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan