His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar ‘Ali Saifuddien Sa’adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam is in Bangkok, Thailand to attend the 2nd Asia Cooperation Dialogue Summit, ACD. His Majesty left for Bangkok this afternoon.
Before leaving Istana Nurul Iman, Doa Selamat was recited by Yang Berhormat Pehin Datu Seri Maharaja Dato Paduka Seri Setia (Dr.) Ustaz Haji Awang Abdul Aziz bin Juned, the State Mufti.
Present at His Majesty the Sultan’s Flight Hangar in Rimba to bid farewell to His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam were:
– His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, The Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister’s Office;
– His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bolkiah;
– His Royal Highness Prince ‘Abdul Malik;
– His Royal Highness Prince ‘Abdul Wakeel;
– Her Royal Highness Princess Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah; and
– Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna, Ambassador-at-Large at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Also present at His Majesty the Sultan’s Flight Hangar to bid farewell to His Majesty were Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran-Pengiran Cheteria; Cabinet Ministers; Members of the Privy Council; Deputy Ministers; the Commander of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces; and the Commissioner of Police.
Source: Radio Television Brunei