His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar ‘Ali Saifuddien Sa’adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam yesterday afternoon left for Bali, Republic of Indonesia to attend the ASEAN Leaders’ Gathering that will take place on 11th October.
Prior to leaving Istana Nurul Iman, a Doa Selamat was recited by Yang Berhormat Pehin Datu Seri Maharaja Dato Paduka Seri Setia Doctor Ustaz Haji Awang Abdul Aziz bin Juned, the State Mufti.
Present at His Majesty the Sultan’s Flight Hangar in Rimba to bid farewell to His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam were:
– His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, The Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister’s Office;
– His Royal Highness Prince ‘Abdul Malik;
– His Royal Highness Prince ‘Abdul Wakeel;
– His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bolkiah;
– His Royal Highness Prince Haji Jefri Bolkiah;
– Her Royal Highness Princess Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah;
– and Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna, Ambassador-at-Large at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Also present to bid farewell were Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Cheteria; Cabinet Ministers; Members of the Privy Council; Deputy Ministers; the Commissioner of Royal Brunei Police Force; and the Commander of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces.
Source: Radio Television Brunei