The Pharmacy Services Department, Ministry of Health informs the public that the Ministry has introduced a trial delivery service of medicine to patients' houses for 3 months starting on the 27th of February. The Ministry of Health is collaborating with Syarikat Go Rush, a local company that provides a low rate delivery charge to houses according to area and type of selected services. As a start, the service is only open for residents in the Brunei Muara District (except for Kampung Ayer area) who are auto-refill patients or monthly supplied with medicine for diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure, and according to permitted types of medicines.
The service aims to facilitate patients to receive their monthly medicine without waiting at hospitals and health clinics' pharmacy. The initiative also acts as a step towards reducing the waiting period at the pharmacy counter and making pharmacy services more efficient.
The Go Rush Pharmacy Delivery Service will charge a minimum rate for every delivery. Members of the public who wish to use the service need to:-
- Register name and BruHIMS number at the Go Rush service counter (near the Hospital RIPAS pharmacy) or online registration at www.gorushbn.com. Registration needs to be made only once.
- After registration, the pharmacy will verify whether the medicine are suitable to be used in the service. All medicine are allowed to use the delivery service except for controlled and psychotropic drugs as well as fridge items such as insulin.
- The Standard charge for delivery is 3 dollars for every delivery and will take 2 to 3 days. While for express service, 5 dollars will be charged for every delivery and will be sent on the same day.
- Medicine in delivery process will be stored in special Tamper-proof containers and protected by an insurance protection scheme; and
- Payment must be made in cash at the Go Rush counter, RIPAS Hospital or Go Rush Office at Unit 2, 3 and 4, Simpang 41-1-12, Kiarong Complex or through Bank Transfer online or Quick Pay before the delivery; or during the delivery after receiving medicines.
For inquiries, contact 8752065, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook @go.rush.bwn and Instagram @gorush.bn.
Source: Radio Television Brunei