His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar 'Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam is now in the Republic of Singapore to attend the 33rd ASEAN Summit and Related Summits which will be held for 3 days starting 12th November. His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam left the country yesterday morning.
Before leaving Istana Nurul Iman, Doa Selamat was recited by Yang Berhormat Pehin Datu Seri Maharaja Dato Paduka Seri Setia (Dr.) Ustaz Haji Awang Abdul Aziz bin Juned, the State Mufti.
Present at His Majesty the Sultan's Flight Hangar to bid farewell to His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam were:
- His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office;
- His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Malik;
- His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Wakeel;
- Her Royal Highness Princess Ameerah Wardatul Bolkiah; and
- Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna, Ambassador-at-Large at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Also present to bid farewell were Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran-Pengiran Cheteria; Speaker of the Legislative Council; Cabinet Ministers; Members of the Privy Council; Deputy Ministers; the Commissioner of the Royal Brunei Police Force; the Commander of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces; and the High Commissioner of the Republic of Singapore to Brunei Darussalam.
Source: Radio Television Brunei